- Model: H2206-8
- KV: 2250KV
- Weight: Approx. 32g (net weight included long AWG cables)
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (no prop adapter is required for most 5mm props)
- Clockwise Screw Thread
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 6mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Motor Dimensions: Φ27*18mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- ldle Current: 0.88A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.08Ω
- Suitable ESC: 8-20A (depends on the prop you use)
- HobbyWing’s XRotor works pretty well with H2206 motor so it is recommended especially the XRotor 20A is small in size as small as some 10A-12A ESC.
- Since SimonK and BLHeli might shutter during high RPM on small props (eg. 5030). So if you plan to drive the motor hard, please consider to get XRotor 20A or 40A because XRotor was tested at high RPM without any sync issue.
- Suitable Battery: 2-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
Bearing and motor shaft are common consumable parts of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time. Replacement of bearings and motor shaft could sometime fix mirror issues. It is better for you to keep some for spare.
- RCX07-304 – Motor Shaft for H2206 Motor (Ф3*23mm)
- Propeller Mount (Φ5mm / CCW / H2206 & H2208 / Silver Bullet)
- Propeller Mount (Φ5mm / CW / H2206 & H2208)
- RCX07-303 – Brushless Motor Bearing (Φ3*Φ8*4mm / NMB)
- 1 x RCX H2206-6 2250KV Micro Outrunner Brushless Motor
- 1 x Set of Prop Mount (T-Type & Standard [CW])
- 1 x Set of Screw
With both 16mm and 19mm mounting options in M3 screw size, it will fit most frames in the market.
Thrust Test Table